Adding RSS Feeds to Google & Yahoo
- Login to your Google Portal homepage
- Click "Add Content" in the upper left of the screen.
- Select "Create a Section" from the menu.
- In the "Search by topic or feed URL" box paste: http://feeds.feedburner.com/jenkinsblog
- Click "GO"
- To move the feed around just mouse over the title bar until you get the crosshairs then click and drag the box where you want it.
- Login to My Yahoo
- Click "Add Content" in the upper left (right under the search box)
- Next to the "Find Content" box click "Add RSS by URL"
- In the "URL" box paste: http://feeds.feedburner.com/jenkinsblog
- Click "Add"
- Click "Add to My Yahoo" in the upper right
- Click "Go to My Yahoo" to see the feed on your homepage
- The feed will most likely appear at the bottom of your page to move it around just click on the "Change Layout" link next to "Add Content"
These tips will work with any RSS feed, just get the feed URL by visiting the site or using an RSS Search Tool and paste that into the appropriate box.