Ask a Librarian
We're the experts you can count on for Pennsylvania legal research
Jenkins' experienced team of Reference Librarians answers thousands of questions monthly, utilizing the library's extensive print and electronic collection and a wide resource network. We know where to go to get the information you need, quickly and efficiently. We make it look easy –- giving you the details you need to paint the big picture:
- Find materials on your research topic
- Trace outdated statutes and regulations
- Find Court Records & Briefs from PA appellate courts
- Compile PA legislative histories
- Find legal forms and jury instructions
- Conduct jury verdict and settlement research
But we don't stop there
We don't limit our efforts simply to Pennsylvania legal research:
- Find 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals Records & Briefs
- Compile federal legislative histories
- Locate medical and scientific information, including articles and textbooks
- And much more ...
No question is too small or request too large -- we’re here for easy reference. For members, the first 15 minutes of research is free of charge. Take advantage of our reasonable hourly rates for more in-depth research requests.