Jenkins Law Library has a collection of research guides accessible to both members of the library and members of the general public. These guides may assist users with their legal research by providing additional resources and information on finding the law. Our librarians regularly update and assess the guides to make sure they are comprehensive and informative.
We have a wide variety of research guides in this collection but today we will focus on the ones we created with the public in mind.
- This guide provides links to websites where users can find statutes (laws passed by legislatures), court rules, regulations, and caselaw for various jurisdictions.
- This guide provides forms and information about ejectment in Pennsylvania.
- This guide refers users to PA court rules, books, and manuals that may help you when writing a brief or memorandum of law in PA.
- This guide has forms, brochures, and referrals to free legal help for individuals seeking a divorce in Pennsylvania.
- Learn about landlord tenant issues in PA and discover options for free legal help in this guide. There is also information on finding forms and PA laws and court rules on this topic.
If you would like to take a look at our entire collection of self-help research guides you can browse through them here.