Jenkins is pleased to announce that we have added 14 new eBooks on several topics - such as causes of action, insurance, and eDiscovery - to our collection. Each title offers a practical, one-volume summary of a subject as it relates to either Pennsylvania or New Jersey. The eBooks, from American Lawyer Media (ALM), are available through the LexisNexis Digital Library, which can be accessed in the library or remotely by members. For those of you who prefer print, don't worry; we also have each title's print counterpart.
Check out the list of new eBooks below:
- Bucks County Court Rules
- Insurance Bad Faith in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Causes of Action
- Pennsylvania Commercial Litigation
- Pennsylvania eDiscovery
- Pennsylvania Labor & Employment Law
- Pennsylvania Products Liability
- Pennsylvania Tax Handbook
- Encyclopedia of New Jersey Causes of Action
- New Jersey Arbitration Handbook
- New Jersey Business Litigation
- New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act & Forms
- New Jersey Insurance Law
- New Jersey Medical Malpractice Law
Remember, when using LexisNexis Digital Library, users can borrow up to 5 electronic volumes at any time for a period of 7 days, and/or place a hold on a title that’s currently checked out to someone else. The best way to read these eBooks is in your browser -- no downloads, software, or apps required! LexisNexis Digital Library also supports many popular devices; however, not all of these devices will be available for all volumes. To learn more about downloading and using eBooks on this platform, see our previous blog post, Jenkins on Your Desktop: eBooks on LexisNexis Digital Library.
Need help? Ask us!