During the COVID-19 crisis, LexisNexis has graciously offered both Jenkins members and our website visitors remote Patron Access to Lexis Advance to conduct research on cases, codes and law review resources needed for their legal work and personal legal research. Shepardizing is also available.
Here's how to get started:
- Visit https://www.lexisnexis.com/en-us/pa-access.page.
- Enter your contact information.
- Create your Lexis Advance ID and Password.
- Complete your personal profile.
- Click "Get Started" to begin searching on Lexis Advance.
UPDATE, May 22: LexisNexis continues to partner with Jenkins and the wider legal community during the COVID-19 pandemic by providing access to library patrons remotely during this crisis. If you cannot otherwise conduct legal research, you are welcome to register for a temporary Lexis Advance ID. This ID will be good for 30 days, or until June 30th, 2020 (whichever comes first). This ID allows you to access the cases, codes, and secondary resources needed for your legal work and personal legal research.
In the uncertainly during the COVID-19 pandemic, Thomson Reuters wants to ensure you that they are there to support you. Starting today through June 30th, you are eligible to receive complimentary remote access to Westlaw Edge so you can continue to fulfill your legal research needs during this time.
Here’s how to get started:
- Access the Westlaw Edge trial page: https://legal.thomsonreuters.com/en/forms/try-westlaw.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your contact information. In the Organization Type field, please select Government – State or Local.
- Skip the "Add Colleagues" page.
- Click "I agree to Terms & Conditions" and click Create Profile.
- Create OnePass Profile and Security fields.
- Confirm your OnePass profile and click Get Started to begin searching on Westlaw Edge!
IDs created using this link will have access to Westlaw Edge for a total of 20 hours over 45 days. Access does not include Practical Law.