During the COVID-19 crisis, LexisNexis has graciously offered both Jenkins members and our website visitors remote Patron Access to Lexis Advance to conduct research on cases, codes and law review resources needed for their legal work and personal legal research. Shepardizing is also available.
Here's how to get started:
- Visit https://www.lexisnexis.com/en-us/pa-access.page.
- Enter your contact information.
- Within 1 business day you will receive an email containing an ID and password and instructions on how to begin searching on Lexis Advance.
Note: Please let us know if you do not receive the email and we will reach out to our account representative for assistance.
This ID will be good for 30 days, or until September 30, 2020 (whichever comes first.)
In the uncertainly during the COVID-19 pandemic, Thomson Reuters wants to ensure you that they are there to support you. You are eligible to receive complimentary remote access to Westlaw Edge so you can continue to fulfill your legal research needs during this time.
Here’s how to get started:
- Access the Westlaw Edge trial page: https://legal.thomsonreuters.com/en/c/remote-patron-access.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your contact information. In the Organization Type field, please select Government – State or Local.
- Skip the "Add Colleagues" page.
- Click "I agree to Terms & Conditions" and click Create Profile.
- Create OnePass Profile and Security fields.
- Confirm your OnePass profile and click Get Started to begin searching on Westlaw Edge!
IDs created using this link will have access to Westlaw and Practical Law for 14 days, or until September 30, 2020 (whichever comes first.)