LexisNexis is committed to working with Jenkins by continuing to provide access to our members who cannot use the library due to COVID-19 related restrictions.
If you cannot otherwise conduct legal research, you may register for a one-time only temporary Lexis Advance ID, valid for up to 30 days at https://www.lexisnexis.com/en-us/pa-access-request.page. (The ID will be generated within 1 business day). This ID allows you to conduct research on cases and codes only.
If your research requires secondary materials -- currently part of our public LexisNexis subscription -- please email Jenkins Reference (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistance.
In the uncertainly during the COVID-19 pandemic, Thomson Reuters wants to ensure you that they are there to support you. You are eligible to receive complimentary remote access to Westlaw Edge so you can continue to fulfill your legal research needs during this time.
Here’s how to get started:
- Access the Westlaw Edge trial page: https://legal.thomsonreuters.com/en/c/remote-patron-access.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your contact information. In the Organization Type field, please select Government – State or Local.
- Skip the "Add Colleagues" page.
- Click "I agree to Terms & Conditions" and click Create Profile.
- Create OnePass Profile and Security fields.
- Confirm your OnePass profile and click Get Started to begin searching on Westlaw Edge!
IDs created using this link will have access to Westlaw and Practical Law for 14 days.