Jenkins will be closed on Monday, January 20th, in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
HeinOnline contains a vast collection of law and law-related materials.
- Law Journal Library (More than 2400 law and law-related law reviews and bar association journals (majority go back to volume 1))
- ABA Law Library Collection Periodicals
- Canadian Supreme Court Reports
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) (starting from 1938)
- Congressional Record (bound volumes in entirety)
- Early American Case Law
- English Reports (full reprint from 1220 to 1867)
- Famous world trials (starting from the early 1700’s)
- Federal Register (starting from 1936)
- Legal classics (from the 18th & 19th centuries)
- National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws
- Pentagon Papers
- Religion and the Law (This database honors the memory of Christine Harvan and is provided through the generosity of her colleagues and friends.)
- Standard Federal Tax Reporter (1917-1985)
- State Session Laws
- State Attorney General Reports and Opinions
- United States Reports (starting from 1754)
- United States Treaties
- U.S. Congressional Serial Set
- and much more
* A 24/7 member benefit for most members. Check your Member Portal for eligibility or contact us via phone or email.